Online Load Runner – Performance Testing Course
What we Offer?
We at GSS offer exclusive Online Load Runner Performance testing training which aims at helping the students understanding the Performance testing concepts. This course provides an in-depth understanding of Performance testing terminologies and concepts that boosts your confidence in success in your career.
Performance testing is crucial for the success of businesses being an important phase in the testing life cycle. It helps one know the behaviors of applications under load conditions. For example, a load condition is when a website encounters extraordinarily heavy traffic. A high-performing application is one that lets the end-user carry out a pre-defined task without undue perceived delay or irritation. Performance should not lie in “the eye of the beholder” or in other words, an application should be perceived objectively by all its end users.
The performance testing course is a blend of theoretical concepts and practical application. A number of case studies give participants a deep insight into performance testing and its applicability in a live environment.
- Manual testing knowledge
- Any scripting language knowledge
- Good Analytical Skill
- Basic knowledge of Statistics
Online LoadRUnner-Performance Testing Course Syllabus
- What is Performance Testing
- Performance Testing vs Functional Testing
- Performance Testing Goals
- Importance of Performance Testing
- Pre-requisites of Performance Testing
- Types of Performance Testing
- Performance Management
- Performance Testing Cycle and Activities
- Performance Symptoms and Issus
- Typical Order of Fixes
- Challenges with Performance Testing
- Performance Testing Matrices
- Performance Testing Best Practices
- What is LoadRunner?
- Why LoadRunner?
- LoadRunner Components
- LoadRunner Protocols
- Protocol Advisor
- LoadRunner Architecture
- How LoadRunner works?
- Load Test Process
- What is Vugen?
- Why Vugen?
- Vugen Workflow
- Vugen Recording options
- What is Correlation?
- Why Correlation?
- Web_reg_save_param() function
- Web_reg_save_param() function with regular expression
- How to identify which values to correlate
- Correlation Rules
- What are checkpoints?
- Types of checkpoints?
- What are Transactions?
- Why Transactions?
- Syntax with example
- Nested Transactions with syntax and example
- Transaction naming standards
- Why use comments in the scripts?
- How to insert comments in the scripts?
- Vugen logs
- Recorded log
- Replay log
- Compilation errors
- Runtime Data
- Script Structure
- Multiple action files
- Script Rules
- What is Parameterization?
- Why Parameterization?
- Objectives of Parameterization
- Parameter types
- Simulate Parameters
- Parameter Properties
- Parameter combinations
- Run Logic
- Think Time
- Speed Simulation
- Browser Emulation
- Blocks – Multiple Actions
- Think time vs Pacing
- What is Controller?
- Different kind of Scenario’s (Basic Schedule, Real World Schedule, by group, by scenario)
- Scenarios Creation.
- Adding Load Generators and verifying the connectivity
- Run Time settings
- Executing the tests
- Post-execution activity
- Monitoring servers through controller
- What is Analyzer?
- Auto Load Analysis
- Session Explorer
- Analyzer Graphs
- Analyzer Reports
- Auto Correlate
- Cross Results
Who can take this Performance Testing Course?
- Perfect for beginners to experienced level professionals who want to make a career in performance testing
- Best for Software Testers, QAs, Leads, and Managers
- Best for entry-level candidates who wants to learn Performance testing using LoadRunner
What you will learn in the Performance Testing Course?
- Performance Testing Concepts
- Integration with Dynatrace
- Monitoring the performance with Dynatrace
Register for 7 Days Free Training Sessions
Performance Testing Training Course Videos
Manual Testing vs Automation Testing
Here is what our students speak after taking course
Interested to know more details
Our team will be happy answer all your doubts about course