Why to take this Course
SQL(Structured Query Language) is key for all database operations, which is language to communicate to database. Our SQL Server Training helps candidates how to write SQL queries to create, manipulate , fetch data and understand Microsoft SQL Server structure.
Understanding Database helps in improving knowledge of software applications used in organization. The ability to write the SQL queries helps in Test Planning, data and execution for Testers and Business Analyst
What we Offer
GSS SQL training will be provided by industry experienced trainer, span for 10 hours across 5 weeks.
Our SQL Server Course is based real-time example which includes theory, practical examples as well as presentation.
As part of training, you will receive all video recordings, documentation from class.
We offer ‘1 week free trail classes’ for our Online SQL course , which give you option to evaluate the course, trainer, timings before you enroll to the course
We have a 24×7 remote lab available for you to practice what you learn in entire SQL Server Course.
Who can take this Course
Any aspiring individual with any educational background is suited to purse SQL Course. Course suited for new or experienced professionals to write SQL queries or who doesn’t have enough practical knowledge on SQL. Course mandated for
- IT Professionals
- Business Analysts
- QA Analysts
- Automation Testers
No mandated prerequisites however below desired
- High school diploma
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
What you will learn
- Data Retrieval from Database
- Data Manipulation in Database
- Create of data in Database
- Altering structure of Database objects
- Introduction to SQL
- Understand Relational Database
- DML Commands – Select, Insert, Update, Delete
- DDL Commands – Create, Alter, Truncate, Drop
- TCL Commands – Begin, Rollback
- Constraints – Primary Key, Foreign Key, Unique, Not Null, Default
- Entity – Relationship Diagram
- Joins, Group By, Views, Sub queries