The Online software testing sector is flourishing to great heights than before. The industry is battling the odds of providing authentic, high-quality, detect-free software for customers. However, all software products must pass the testing phase to ensure its error-free. The software testing phase plays a significant role in the usability and quality of software products; hence, proficient software testers are in high demand. Keep scrolling for additional details if you plan to start your software tester career.
What is software testing?
Software testing ensures the software product meets the standards and requirements cited during the development process. It also provides that the software product is bug-free and ready to run in the live market. The main intention of software testing is to find gaps and bugs based on necessity. Software testing falls into numerous types, such as
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- Functional tests
- End-to-end tests
- Acceptance testing
- Performance testing
- Smoke testing
Why is software testing necessary?
Replacing and updating software is mandatory in today’s business. Since we live in a world of technology, updating mobile devices, websites, system software, etc., is obligatory. In addition, the need for rigorous testing and associated documentation during the software development life cycle helps.
- Detect errors
- Enhance the overall quality of the system
- Reduce faults in the system or components
- Gains customers’ confidence
Top online software testing courses you should consider learning in 2022
1. Software QA Testing Training
The comprehensive course covers a wide range of software testing. The topics covered in the course count in software testing methodologies, concepts, and tools. Moreover, the course also educates the software learning enthusiast with test case design techniques, software testing life cycle, bug life cycle, and software testing types. The course implants confidence in learners in identifying the flaws in Selenium driver-based web applications. Moreover, the course renders a deep understanding of Agile development and testing and educates on various Agile methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum.
2. Selenium WebDriver with Java – Basics to Advanced + Framework
Selenium is one of the most critical tools for automation testers, and any testing course without Selenium stands incomplete. It is worth learning Selenium web driver with Java from basic to Advanced plus framework online by expert faculties. The course is a large one that updates learners with all the technologies that any software automation tester must know for java application testing. The primary skills taught in the course are
- In-depth knowledge of Selenium web driver
- Challenges faced in web driver and solutions to solve it
- Automating web application examples
- Tools like Cucumber, Jenkins, TestNG, Log4j, Ant, and Maven
- Selenium performance testing
3. Manual Software Testing. ISTQB Certification Training +HP QC(QTP)
The manual software testing. ISTQB certification training renders a deep understanding of the concepts, validates the learner with technical skills, and progresses with a strong foundation. The course initiates with the basics of manual testing with HP UFT (QTP) and HP ALM (QC). The GUI mechanization practically employs programming application testing is HP UFT. The above is utilized frequently to check the application’s proper working that mimics the end client’s activities. The HP ALM system inspires associations to deal with a complete lifecycle that counts in execution, necessities, usage, planning, advancement, and testing and maintains all stages by focusing on one focal stage.
4. Complete Software Testing with ISTQB® CTFL & HP ALM/QC Certification
Complete software testing with ISTQB works wonders for becoming a successful professional software tester. The course covers HP ALM/QC certification syllabi and ISTQB foundation level (CTFL), with fifty required skills in current scenario industry projects. The course teaches the learner.
- In creating test cases from given scenarios
- In-depth understanding of software concepts
- Execution of test cases manually
- Running automation tests with familiar tools like TestNG and Selenium Web Driver
5. Agile Scrum Foundation Certification (EXIN accredited course)
The Agile Scrum Foundation Certification (EXIN accredited course) helps software enthusiasts understand the basics of Scrum and Agile. In addition, the course helps learners understand the techniques of applying the practices and principles of Scrum in real-time. One desiring to turn into an Agile professional should take up the course. Agile Scrum Foundation certification is the best course for those aiming to learn the fundamentals and understanding of Scrum, such as business analysts, project managers, and looking for professionals transitioning into agile teams.
6. Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver, Appium & Protractor
The above is one of the most familiar online testing courses that support the developer in ensuring the code works flawlessly. Moreover, the course helps testers run the test effortlessly each time, helping save money and time. The lesson also educates the learner about using Selenium WebDriver for automating and testing applications.
7. Oracle Database 12c SQL Fundamentals 1Z0‐061 Exam Preparation Course
Database designers, administrators, and application developers find the course beneficial. The course’s main intention is to present the primary SQL programming language. The course covers basic concepts of relational database structure, terminology, and databases. However, the student learns by retrieving, creating, and manipulating data.
8. Quality Assurance and Testing with HP LoadRunner 12. x (Labs Included)
The course introduces the students to
- HP load runner 12. x environment, its components, and architecture.
- In understanding the basic concepts of software performance testing and performance engineering
- Recording script employing VuGen recorder
- Running own load test against any application using HP LoadRunner Controller.
- The software testing aspirant learns skills and basic concepts of using HP Load Runner effectively.
9. Python for Testers [Selenium, API, Unit Tests] + Live Project
For better-automated testing development, Python for testers is a great choice. Python renders a user-friendly and clean style for writing simple and complex programs. The course includes automation framework design, Selenium, Logging Infrastructure, Unit testing, Cross-Browser testing on the cloud, Pytest framework, and more.
10. Big Data Hadoop Admin Certification Training-TIA Administration (Cloudera)
The course offers a good understanding of the management of clusters through configuration, administering Hadoop clusters, capacity performance planning, and monitoring heap memory usage. The course also teaches the learners about implementing security measures on clusters—however, the course covers.
- High availability configuring for HDFS
- Hadoop cluster administration introduction
- HDFS replication management
- HDFS cluster planning and deploying
- HDFS cluster deployment for a standard architecture
Software testing has a myriad of online courses; opting for the best and most familiar ones is significant for becoming a successful software tester. Online courses offer world-class training to aspirants desiring to turn into the best software tester. These courses render sound practical knowledge, theoretical background, and skills necessary to excel in software testing and quality assurance.